Wednesday 26 June 2013

Bloglovin! Sadly we have to say goodbye to Google Friend Connect soon!! :-(



Since Google Friend Connect is coming to a sad end next week and if you enjoy reading my blog I'd love if you could follow me on Bloglovin!! I'd like to follow you back so leave your blog address and I'll be sure to follow you too! Also if you could check me out and follow me on google+ I'd like to follow you on that too! I think in the blogging community we should all stick together and help each other out!! So spread the word and hit the follow button so I can follow your lovely blog too!  :-)

Love to you all,

Irish Beauty Guru
        XoX



22 comments:

  1. To many changes at once. Thanks for posting the info and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed your blog hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have followed you on bloglovin and would love if you followed back!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie I followed you back :-) xox

      Delete
  4. You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, i really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
    I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    (gfc continues)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie I already follow you! Thanks for visiting my blog and glad you enjoy reading mine! :-) xox

      Delete
    2. Thank you Dear!
      Follow back on gfc and bloglovin :-)
      Have a great Day!

      xoxo Kira

      Delete
  5. Following you on bloglovin and hope you can follow me!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you on bloglovin! I'd love it if you followed me back?xxx

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog, it would be great to follow each other!

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now following you on Bloglovin! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete